Visiting Florence is always a wonderful experience. Florence tourism and travel information: Transport, attractions, maps, travel advice, pictures, audio guides, airport, Villas and Hotels
The Strozzi Palace is an 18 room hotel located on Via de’ Vecchietti in Florence just a few metres from the historic Piazza della Republica where Florence’s old market used to be, and Via Tornabuoni, where you can find all the latest fashion trends from shops such as Gucci and Prada. A quick look through the comments left by people at TripAdvisor give a sense that this hotel is great for it’s location, and rapport between quality and price.
- “Strozzi represents great value in a central location, with excellent staff.”
- “Location is a must. The rooms are big and comfortable The staff very nice and helpful”
- “Spacious clean rooms (no bed bugs). Great marble bathroom with a bidet and a shower door (very important). Fantastic location just a block from the center of town.”
- “I have had the pleasure of staying at the Strozzi Palace Hotel twice, once in 2003 and again in 2005, both during the summer. Both times the staff was welcoming, the service excellent and the rooms elegant,large, comfortable and modern. By far it is the nicest hotel I have stayed at in Italy.”
There are a range of room types available for guests, which can accommodate up to four people, which means as a family you could make a saving by not having to take two separate room. In fact when we checked, a four bedroom room only cost E45 a night. Equally the double rooms are also very good value at E55 per night. Bear in mind we are talking of a four star hotel located right in the centre of Florence. Guests of the hotel can expect to find stucco finished ceilineg, cherry wood furnishings and soft fabrics and quilts to make up a relaxed atmosphere for guests. All the rooms, as one would expect, have individually controllable air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar as well as Free Wi-Fi and ADSL connection. Two years ago all the windows in the hotel were soundproofed so as to guarantee that despite being right in the centre of town, guests can enjoy peaceful and restful sleeps. Marble bathrooms equipped with Jacuzzi or hydro-massage shower are complemented by standard features such as a hair-drier and compliementary beauty products. The Strozzi Palace hotel offers the following rooms types: Double Superior room for single use, Double Superior, Double Deluxe room as well as the 4 berthed bedroom for larger groups that wish to stay together.
Guests can expect to find a buffet breakfast ready to greet them in the morning with eggs, cheese, cold meats, cereals, yogurt, fresh brioches, as well as a wide selection of hot and cold drinks: milk, hot chocolate, espresso coffee, orange and grapefruit juices. Despite being in the centre of town the hotel has an arrangement with a car park nearby which will cost between 28 and 40 euros per day. It is also possible for the hotel to arrange a shopping tour, so you can be sure to see all the best places for shopping in Florence. If you’re heart is set on taking a trip outside of Florence the hotel is also able to arrange trips to the Cinque Terre, Portofino and Monte Carlo. The front desk of the hotel is manned 24 hours a day and the hotel is pet friendly.
- 5% discount for bookings made directly through the website
More information here
- 10% discount for bookings made the day before or same day as arrival
More information here
- 10% discount for more than 3 night stay
isiting Florence is always a wonderful experience. Florence tourism and travel information: Transport, attractions, maps, travel advice, pictures, audio guides, airport, Villas and Hotels